Friday, May 6, 2011

Eat Boy Eat!!

So it seems like immediately after Grant's first round of ABM his swallowing and eating has improved greatly! I used to grind everything up for him in a hand grinder and then mix something in with it to make it smooth. For example I would fix chicken nuggets and mix in ketchup and ranch until it was a smoother consistency. As of this week I don't have to do that anymore!! I have been able to fix sandwiches, french toast sticks, mini waffles, etc and just break them into little pieces and he eats them up! He also never really got fruit because you can't really grind up fruit but he can now! He has had strawberries, oranges, bananas, peaches, pears, pineapple! He loves it all! I'm so proud of him and he loves that he gets to eat big boy food!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment