Monday, April 4, 2011

What a week!

Sorry for the lack of updates for the past week! My computer crashed and I haven't been able to get online...and there hasn't really been too much to update on! Unfortunately Grant hasn't rolled over again since last Monday but Ryan and I truly believe that it was the ABM he had that Saturday that caused him to roll over. I just can't help but think if 45 minutes will get him rolling over what will one hour twice a day for five days do for him? I'm really excited to get the ball rolling on this now if everyone else involved would be too.

I did get an update on Grant's gait trainer. It has been ordered and hopefully we will be getting it this week. I can't wait! It's going to make him so incredibly happy to be so independent! I can't wait to see the smile on his face when he really gets the hang of it.

Bath time has turned into a complete nightmare! Grant recently got a bath chair to help him sit upright when he takes a bath. The first time we tried it he LOVED it! But he hasn't since then. I put him in the chair to take a bath and he screams until I'm done. I don't know what to do about that but I'm sure he will get it worked out soon.

So that's about all the excitement I have to share this week! :) Hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment