Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Birthday to Grant!

What a birthday weekend! My little Grant Man turned 3 this weekend! I still find it so so hard to believe. I will get into the mushy stuff in another post...this one is all happy!

We had Grant's party on Saturday and it was a blast! Such a great turn out (thank you to everyone who was able to make it)! He had so much fun. He loves "big trucks" so I decided to go with a diesel truck theme. Little did I know at the time that diesel truck decorations were so so so hard to find. So I got my creativity going and manage to make some pretty cute decorations.

I hope you enjoy the pictures :)

 Pin the Wheel on the Truck :)
 Grant gets to go first
 The amazing cake by Linda (always amazing!)
 Singing Happy Birthday...he was all smiles!
 His helpers waiting for him to try to blow the candles out
 Ready for some cake and ice cream!
 Yep it was delicious!
 Opening his presents from his big brother and best friend!
 Love this ornery face!
 Come on in to the Truck Stop
 The goodie bags...they say Ma &Pa Truckstop(Sorry it's so dark)
Happy Birthday banner!

As you can see my birthday boy had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment