Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Grant Man!!

That's right! My little man turned 2 this month. So very bittersweet!!!

So we had his party and it was full fun, food, family and friends!! Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! Just take a look for yourself :)








My Grant Man and his birthday pancake!



















His amazing cake (tasted amazing also) courtesy of Cakes by Linda









Decorations!






















Fun Goodie Bags!




















Can you tell me how to get?














Pin the nose on Elmo

















Oscar's Trash Toss

















birthday Boy!!

















Some of the Party Guests!













Grant Man found a worm :) He's all boy!












Pinning the nose on Elmo

















Blowing out the candle














we LOVE books!!
















He had lots of help opening his gifts!













"Come on Mom! Open it"


















Playing with Ma



















So big!

















thank you to all Grant's friends for sharing his special day and making it great :)
















My baby boy is getting so big! He is such an inspiration. Two years ago my life was turned upside down by this tiny 5lb 13oz bundle of cuteness. I had no idea what to expect or what path our lives where headed down. I was cautiously optimistic but didn't live in denial! And what my little man has shown me and taught me about life some people will never learn. He has shown me true determination. He never gives up...if he can't accomplish something he keeps trying! He LOVES life!! Which always reminds even on my bad days that life really isn't so bad. So I put a smile on my face and hold my chin high! He has taught me not to pass judgement and not to judge a book by it's cover. I could go on and on. His smile lights up my life, his love fills my heart with warmth! He is my amazing Grant Man! I love you so much buddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment