Tuesday, March 29, 2011

OMG!!

We had a very busy weekend. We took our trip to St. Charles on Saturday then Sunday was full of bowling, grocery shopping, Toy Story 3 on Ice and driving a lot in snow and yuckiness!! Monday brought great things, though!

First of all it was my amazing Mom's birthday! She is the best Ma I could ever ask for my boys to have! She loves all 5 of her Grandson's (nope no granddaughter yet) with all her heart! She so great with all of them and you can see her joy when they are all together!

So after celebrating and eating Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake which is Grant's favorite we got home really late! It's 11pm and we are just getting Grant and Matthew's jammies on :) I had just taken Grant's diaper off and was letting him air out for a second. I looked up at Matthew and looked back down at Grant and he was rolled on his side all by himself! He has never done that before but not only was he on his side I could tell he was trying his hardest to keep going! So I yelled at Ryan and we spent the next 10 minutes trying to get him to roll over! He almost had it at one point but Matthew ran by and distracted him. Finally about about 10 minutes he did it!!! GRANT ROLLED OVER FROM HIS BACK TO TUMMY FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! I was in tears! Ryan and I really think it was due to the little bit of ABM that he had done! We will see if he does it again today :) Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment