Thursday, September 1, 2011

Oh My!!

I want to extend a huge apology! There has been so so much going on that I complete forgot about updating this blog!!

There has been a lot going on since I last updated in June! Grant is doing great!! He gained 5 oz in June then lost 5 in July but then in August he gained 10 oz!!! Yes 10 oz! He is a growing boy!

On our trip in July for ABM our van broke down a little over half way there. Engine blew! That was a trip like no other. Needless to say Grant's sessions didn't go so great! :(

Fast forward to now Grant is doing amazing. He is working so hard at so much! His stranger anxiety is getting so much better!

Now that is a long story very short version of what's been going on with us. From now on I promise to at least update once a week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment